The Story of Gangstalcious: Part 2 – S02/E13
- Lynxi Welcome
- Episode synopsis
- HBOMax Synopsis: Gangstalicious is back with a new hit song, a new clothing line, but the same old secret. Gayness ensues.
- Episode synopsis
- Thanks to Demond for filling in for Tiara
- Major props to Dennis Gugin for the AMAZING custom Funko Pop! Vinyls!
- Reminder: https://www.patreon.com/boondockspod
- Queer representation in hip hop: Lil Nas X/Queen Latifah/Tyler the Creator
- Closeted celebrities
- Carl Nassib
- Sagging pants
- Being a snitch vs being gay
- Being outed
White People Question:
- Now, this is more of a Stupid White People Moment than a Question, but I’m sure there have been experiences like King K0ngo from TikTok had here: https://www.tiktok.com/@king_k0ngo2/video/6977068523596057862?lang=en
- Have a “Stupid White People Question” you want to leave us?
- Email us at Hosts@TheBoondocksPod.comor leave us a voicemail at (760) 933-8636, that’s (760) WE-3-UNDO.
- Next week: The Hunger Strike
- Need to see where we are on social media and such? Come find us! https://www.theboondockspod.com/links
- The character of Jessica “Wondercheeks” Ethelburg is an allusion to Karrine “Superhead” Steffans, a former video vixen who published a tell-all autobiography about the secret lives of rappers, including Big Tigger’s alleged homosexuality.
- When Gangstalicious shows off his clothing line, he is apparently on the morning talk show Live with Regis and Kelly. Regis Philbin can be heard calling out the name of the show’s producer “Gelman” in reference to Michael Gelman.
- This was the second time Cindy McPhearson was on The Boondocks.
- The ending song of the episode is Aalon – Rock ‘N’ Roll Gangster.
- This is the only episode so far where Uncle Ruckus doesn’t exhibit self-hating racism.
- Intro: #Makeachange by K.I.R.K. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 License.
- Outro: Good Times by Audiobinger is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License.